Citations can be paid online by logging into myparking.catholic.edu. If a violation is issued to a student and is not paid or appealed within 10 days, the violation will be posted to the student's account in Cardinal Station.
If you are unable or do not wish to pay your citation online
You may also pay:
Transportation and Parking Services
The Catholic University of America
620 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, D.C. 20064
- Cash (exact change only);
- Credit Card (Master Card or Visa)
Unresolved Parking Violations
A citation that remains unpaid after the 10-day period or after a reduced or denied appeal is considered unresolved. Transportation and Parking Services may take one or more of the following steps to achieve resolution:
- Vehicles with three (3) or more outstanding citations may be immobilized at the owner's expense. Vehicles will not be released until those outstanding fines and fees are satisfied.
- Individuals with three (3) or more parking citations are required to pay a minimum of all but two (2) violations prior to the issuance of a new parking permit.
- All citations must be paid prior to an employee's last day at the University.
- Students may be responsible for citations issued to vehicles owned by family members.
- If a vehicle owner is unknown, Transportation and Parking Services may look up the registered owner for the purposes of collecting on outstanding parking citations.